TO CARE FOR YOUR HANDLES:
Clean the handles using a microfibre cloth or with a solution of warm water and a small amount of washing-up liquid applied with a soft sponge. Wipe the surfaces dry using a soft cloth. For cleaning, you can also use a clean damp microfibre cloth without any cleaning agent.
AVOID DAMAGE TO THE SURFACE.
To prevent damage to your handles when cleaning, do not use:
- Cleaning agents containing soda, ammonia, acids or chlorides
- Cleaning agents containing descaling agent
- Abrasive cleaning agent, e.g. powder cleaners and cream cleaners
- Solvent-base cleaning agents
- Stainless steel cleaners
- Dishwasher cleaners
- Oven sprays
- Glass cleaning agents
- Hard, abrasive sponges and brushes e.g. pot scourers
- Dirt erasers
- Sharp metal scrapers