This contract comprises all the terms and conditions made between the parties. All other terms and conditions are expressly excluded unless they are in writing signed by both parties. This contract shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales.
GOODS AND SERVICE TAX
This sale is GST inclusive.
- Intending buyers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the nature of the item and must accept "goods as is".
- No warranty shall be implied on any goods. If any item is to be sold with warranty, the management will notify at the point of sale and put in writing contract of receipt.
- All manufactured products supplied by Handles & More come with a 1 year warranty against any manufacturing defect.
AGREEMENT FOR ITEM AND PAYMENT OF PURCHASE PRICE
Upon the sale of the item, the buyer shall pay Handles & More through PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Deposit after accepting the quote of sale.
The buyer shall not withhold payment of any invoice or another amount due to the seller by reason of any right or alleged right set-off or counterclaims whatsoever.
The balance shall be paid in Australian dollars either by PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Deposit.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR PURCHASE ITEMS
Any purchased item shall be at buyer’s risk in all aspects of the sale whether or not payment has been made.
Handles & More thereafter shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
COLLECTION OF PURCHASES
- The property in an item shall not be passed to the buyer until the purchase has been paid in full.
- No item may be taken away during the sale; no any item is taken away until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- The seller shall not be liable to the buyer for late delivery or short delivery of the goods.
- The buyer shall inspect the goods on arrival or delivery and shall notify the seller of any alleged defect of failure to comply with the description. If the buyer shall fail to comply with these provisions, the goods shall be conclusively presumed to be in accordance with the contract and free from any defect or damage and the buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods.
- If the buyer fails to make full payment on the due date or is otherwise in breach of its obligations under the contract, then without prejudice to any right or remedy available to the seller, the seller shall be entitled to cancel the contract or suspend any further transactions/deliveries to the buyer. The seller may charge the buyer an interest both before and after any judgment from day to day on the amount unpaid at a fixed $20 fee per month until payment is made in full.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specification for the goods shall be those set out in the seller’s quotation.
HANDLES & MORE NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY
All persons attending do so at their own risk and the management shall not be liable for any damages, loss or injury to person or property suffered for any cause whatsoever at any sale, exceptions insofar as the damage, loss or injury caused by the direct negligence of Handles & More.
The seller shall not be liable to the buyer or be deemed to be in breach of the contract for the sale and purchase of the goods by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform, any of the seller’s obligations in relation to the goods, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the seller’s reasonable control.
REMOVAL AND DIMINISHING OF GOODS
- The dismantling and removal of goods are the responsibility of the successful buyer. Handles & More will not be responsible for any changes incurred as a result of dismantling moving the goods.
- Customers must check all items before they leave the premises as we are not responsible for any damages caused dummy.
- Once the items have left our premises, we are not responsible for any damages that occur.
CHANGES TO SALE
- Handles & More reserve the right to change the description of items or withdraw items prior to the sale. The staff of Handles & More will announce any withdrawals or changes prior to the goods being sold.
- Prices are subject to change without any notice.
- Returnable goods accepted only in original packaging and with sales docket.
- Returnable goods are subject to a minimum of 25% charge restocking fee within 7 days of purchase.
- Special orders or back order cannot be cancelled or returned.
- No returns after 7 days of the date of purchase.
- No claims recognised unless made within 7 days of the date of purchase.
- We reserve the right to refuse any sale due to website glitches like wrong or inaccurate pricing.
Whilst Handles & More makes every reasonable effort to present accurate information on this website, the information may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We, therefore, reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order). We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
The Granite is a Natural Stone, it is important that you note that the colour and grain of Granite can vary. Colour variance might occur from slab to slab, the thickness of Granite has a tolerance level of +/-1mm-3mm.